Your business card is one of the most valuable networking tools you have in your quest for increased referrals.
Can you envision a reality where 20 to 30 people in your word-of-mouth marketing circle carry your cards and have them ready to hand to prospects they're actually qualifying for you? I certainly can, and am excited every time I hear someone say, "Let me give you my friend's business card; oh, and by the way, may I have him (or her) give you a call?"
The business card is the most powerful single business tool--dollar for dollar--you can invest in. It's compact, energy-efficient, low-cost, low-tech, and keeps working for you hours, weeks and even years after it leaves your hands!
Some of the things your business card does is:
- Tell people your name and the name of your business
- Provide prospects with a way to contact you
- Give others a taste of your work, style and personality
- It can be so unusual or attractive or strange or charming or funny that it sticks in the memory like a great radio or television ad
- It can be reused, as it passes from person to person, giving the same message to each person who comes in contact with it