- Category: SEO
- Published: Tuesday, 11 October 2011 12:12
- Hits: 675128
Pay Per Click Advertising Services
Why use PPC advertising?
- Simply put, pay per click advertising is the fastest way to get your company's name, products and/or services on the first page of Google, Yahoo! or Bing.
- PPC can get you results within hours as compared to organic SEO.
- It's also the easiest way to gain more exposure of your products and/or services. Pay per click ads also offers the most flexiblity in terms of budget constraints, pay as little or as much as you can afford.
How Does Pay Per Click Advertising Work?
With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keywords or key phrases relevant to their target market. PPC "display" advertisements, also known as "banner" ads, are shown on web sites or search engine results with related content that have agreed to show ads. Content sites commonly charge a fixed price per click rather than use a bidding system.
Websites that utilize PPC ads will display an advertisement when a keyword query matches an advertiser's keyword list, or when a content site displays relevant content. Such advertisements are called sponsored links or sponsored ads, and appear adjacent to, above, or beneath organic results on search engine results pages, or anywhere a web developer chooses on a content site.
What Do You Get With Our Pay Per Click Campaigns?
- COMPLETE: We will set up your pay per click campaigns from start to finish.
- RESULTS: We will monitor and improve your campaigns on a daily basis. Based on your budget, we can monitor your campaign every hour!
- EXPERTISE: By us offering you our years of expertise in Pay Per Click Advertising, you are assured the best possible results, the fastest turn arounds and the best possible ROI.
- REPORTS: At the end of your compaign, whether it was for a month or based on an allocated budget, we will send you a detailed report. In that report, we will provide a detailed analysis on how you can improve on your business marketing efforts to gain even more ROI.
All Pay Per Click Advertising Services Include:
- Competitive research and analysis
- Keyword and marketplace research
- Engaging Ads written by our staff of copywriters
- Advertisement optimization
- Local Search Listing
- Keywords Optimization Analysis
- Ongoing Consulting Time
- Pay Per Click / ROI Reports
- Analytics dashboard and monthly performance analysis
- Landing page development and testing
- Geo-targeted PPC for location specific marketing
Our PPC advertising expertise includes campaign strategy and management across all digital platforms:
- All major search engines including Google, Yahoo, and Bing
- Social networks including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter