- Published: Saturday, January 10 2015 11:34
- Hits: 15743
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee gives you the assurance that you will be 100% satisfied with your custom logo design.
In our satisfaction guarantee program, if you do not like the concept suggested by our designing team, you can ask for revision anytime. We will continuously revise your logo until you are 100% satisfied and happy with our work.
In you are not satisfied with the initial logo concept our team has given you, you can ask us refund of payment before we start any revisions or corrections, we'll give you back every penny that you have invested with us. Why do we do this? We know it's a big risk, but we have been confident in providing the best logo designs for many years and so far, less than 1% ask for refund.
SO HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?
- Fast: You can get your first set of logo concepts as fast as 48 hours.
- Price: We offer unmatched pricing in the logo design industry.
- Quality: We provide the best quality. Take a look at some of our recent logo designs.
- Availability: Our staff is availbale 24/7.
- Simplicity: We believe in simplicity. No frills, fluff and complicated language. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Leonardo da Vinci
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Our absolute 100% no-questions-asked, you'll-totally-love-it-or-you-get-all-your-money-back guarantee.
We want you to purchase your logo artwork knowing you will be 100% satisfied. It's that simple! No gimmicks. No nonsense.
We pride ourselves on providing the best customer experience by offering quality logos with our iron clad 100% money back satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your artwork, we will try our best to provide you more revisions from the initial concept your chose. If you are still not happy or satisfied, you'll get a refund.
NOW, LETS BE FAIR. In the event that you wish to get a refund, there are a few things you should know:
- You may request a refund before your logo is finalized (Let's keep it real. We had a few people who tried to scam us by having us finalized their logos, then requested for a refund, that's fraud!)
- You are responsible for credit card transactions fees (no more than $5.00)
- If you decide to have your logo redesigned, you will receive your next artwork within 10 business days from the date on which we receive the request from you.
*Refunds are not available after downloading the digital high resolution copy of your art piece (if applicable).
- Category: Logo Design
- Published: Sunday, September 18 2011 14:56
- Hits: 689056
- Category: Logo Design
- Published: Saturday, September 10 2011 12:32
- Hits: 6618906
Benefits of a Professional Logo
Your time is valuable, so instead of giving you a lot of fluff about logo design and the importance of having a professional logo for your company, we'll briefly state a few important points for you to consider when choosing a logo:
- The need to stand out. More and more companies are becoming convinced in their brand and the need to be distinguished from their competition. When it comes to branding and your identity, a professional logo designer must know what it takes to convey in a logo. After all, the logo represents you.
- No logo style ever stays at the top indefinitely. Developments in logo design indicate that trends have a short lifespan, going through a "now-you-see-it-now-you-don't" kind of roller coaster.
- Global Competition. Back in the "good ol' days" you were competing with companies you can physically see. Now, you are competing on a global scale. Not only do you now have to work harder to stay ahead, but you have to compete with companies that appear to have better services and cost a lot less. You simply cannot afford to give the wrong impression today!
If you plan to compete against professional companies, your first step is to have a professional logo. Take a look around, you'll notice all successful companies have a professional business logo.
If you're to succeed in the business world, your logo has to be professional - it's a representation of you. A professional logo tells potential customers who you are and what you represent! If your branding and identity gives the impression that you are operating a fly-by-night business, chances are you'll not get much success.
Logos are used on your business cards, letterheads, envelopes, and a variety of other marketing materials. This is what remains with a potential client after you've done the hard work in trying to get their business.
So it is one of the most important aspects of your marketing strategies, as it uniformly activates your presence everywhere at any time. Make it a memorable one and a deal closer.
Check out thousands of logo designs in our portfolio.
Over 13,000 small, medium and large businesses have trusted us and made us one of the most sought companies for their logo design needs.
- Category: Logo Design
- Published: Saturday, September 10 2011 12:01
- Hits: 38996
LOGO DESIGN SPECIFICATIONS
You may know what you want, but don't know how to do it. That's where we come in. Simply fill out our short questionnaire about your requirements then sit back and relax. We'll take good care of you from the start to the end.
The questionnaire will provide us with a broad overview of your business which helps us in designing various concepts so you can get the perfect logo representing your business and thus creating a solid brand identity for your company.
UNLIMITED DESIGN MOCKUPS AND CONCEPTS
This is where the excitement really starts! We will deliver four (4) logo concepts within 24-48 hours using a technique that we found to be very productive. Unlike other companies who provide similar services, we utilize a unique combination of experts from psychology to color analysts to fashion trend gurus. This unique combination of experts from various industries working alongside our logo designers is a great advantage that sets us apart from other logo design companies. We realized many years ago, business people do not have time to waste by going back and forth with inexperienced logo designers. A logo is more than just a pretty design!
Many of our clients are usually satisfied with the first concepts of logo designs, but if you are not satisfied, we will work to provide you with more concepts. This process will continue until you are 100% satisfied.
UNLIMITED DESIGN REVISIONS
In this stage, your creation is coming to life and as such, you want it to represent what you are all about.
Great! Get Ready! In this stage, you've found a logo concept that will provide the professional image you're looking for, but it's not quite perfect yet. The logo designers will now fine-tune and perfect your logo until it is exactly how you want it to look. The color may need a little tweaking or the font size may need to be adjusted. Whatever the reason is for you not feeling 100% satisfied, don't worry, we will continue with the revisions until you are 100% satisfied.
DELIVERY O YOUR LOGO
Perfect! Now you have the professional logo that represents you and your company. We will now provide you your professionally developed logo in the following formats: ai, eps, pdf, psd, gif, png, tiff
The above formats allow you to place your professional logo on business cards, letterheads, websites, email signatures, signs, billboards, pens, vehicles and many other promotional products.
- Category: Logo Design