- Category: Websites
- Published: Saturday, 10 September 2011 11:46
- Hits: 64634355
As a business owner, you are going to face two main options on updating and maintaining your website:
- Do it yourself website updates
- Hire part-time or full-time experts (Webmasters / Web Administrators / Web Managers / Web Developers / Graphic Designers / Web Marketers / SEO Specialists)
Keeping your website up to date is critical for your products, services and also for SEO (Search Engine Optimization). The annual salary ranges for these experts are as follows (sources: salary.com and indeed.com/salary):
- Webmaster / Web Administrator ($46,507 - $91,248)
- Web Developer / Graphic Designer ($55,307 - $96,105)
- Web Manager ($51,853 - $108,835)
- Web Marketer ($43,758 - $83,012)
- SEO Specialist ($47,000 - $69,000)
As important as it is for your website to be updated and maintained on a timely manner, most business owners either do not have the time or expertise to keep up with today's fast paced technological changes. Such business owners naturally look to hire personnel; however, today's websites need a multitude of specialists which requires an enormous cost.
So what's the best solution? It's us, INTELLIPLANS – The Premier Business Solutions Provider. We have a vast team of highly qualified experts in all major fields that can serve as your company employees for all your website's needs within our month-to-month service plans without any obligation of a contract. Our experts service thousands of websites on a daily basis and we can help yours too at a fraction of the cost of hiring personnel!
Please review our maintenance plans below that will fit any budget; for additional information or a free quote, please contact us at (850) 320-8171. If you prefer to request an online free quote, please complete our free website maintenance quote form.
Let our team of web experts help you with:
- Adding or removing web pages
- Adding or editing web contents and images
- Newsletter & e-mail list maintenance
- Shopping cart product updates
- Site traffic analysis & reporting
- Conversion tracking and analysis for your web marketing activities
- Face-lifting your website or even a complete website redesign
- Bug fixes & database programming*
We can also help with your Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- We can monitor and improve your online campaigns to get better Cost Per Conversion (CPC) for better ROI.
- We identify the best and worst converting pages, Ads, placements, and keywords.
- We will identify your popular pages and improve them to retain visitor's interest in your website
Here are a few advantages of our maintenance services:
- Attending to your maintenance request
- We keep detailed logs online through our ticket system so you can track the changes done in your website
- Structured approach to execute your web maintenance to ensure low down time
- Industry standards will be maintained in all updates/edits
- Daily backups of your website (If you need more, please contact us.)
We've been in business for over 16 years and with us, you'll get a vast number of highly qualified experts available to service all your website needs with the best service at the best possible price.